At Parada Kitchens & Bathrooms, we take pride in our work and we can only be proud of your remodeled bathroom if it’s the perfect bathroom chen for you. We specialize in truly custom cabinetry, designed to meet all your needs, visions and expectations.
We stand behind our products and workmanship 100%. Our primary goal is to ensure complete customer satisfaction and deliver the best value possible.
We have many happy clients and have completed hundreds of projects in the Greater Toronto Area. One of our happy clients has decided to blog about her bathroom renovation and experiences with Parada Kitchens.
You can read her account here at http://ourbathroomrenovation.blogspot.ca/
Contact us today for more bathroom renovation stories
For many consumers, the most popular and in-demand home improvement is a new kitchen. Depending on the scope of work, such a renovation can be costly and comes to fruition only after years of diligent saving, frugal spending, and meticulous planning. Whether you are interested in a complete remodelling including new kitchen cabinetry, flooring, and counter tops, or something more “basic,” the professionals at Parada Kitchen & Bathrooms have the expertise and experience to bring your dreams to life thanks to our relentless pursuit of affordability, cutting edge designs, and high quality craftsmanship.
Because your home reflects your personality, each room should be designed and decorated accordingly. Few home improvements add as much beauty and functionality to a home as a kitchen renovation, especially when designed and installed by professionals with years of experience. Part of the reason we have been so successful is because we believe in educating homeowners about all stages of a kitchen renovation from start to finish. Some include the latest trends in kitchen cabinetry, the best flooring options to choose from, and which options and accessories best fit their budget and personal style.
Why Choose the Experts at Parada Kitchens & Bathrooms?
That is a good question. Rather than a boring sales pitch, consider these benefits:
- We manufacture and install only our custom cabinets and don’t use prefabricated cabinets build abroad.
- Our employees are licensed experts in their chosen field, from designers to carpenters to electricians to general building trades.
- We negotiate the best prices with local suppliers because we buy in large quantities, allowing us to pass savings to our customers.
- Parada Kitchen & Bathrooms offers a comprehensive warranty on workmanship and materials for all projects, including new kitchen cabinetry, countertops, and other features and accessories.
Kitchen Cabinetry and Other Question Topics for Homeowners and Contractors
For the Homeowner. Make sure to ask yourself:
- Is there a specific kind of kitchen cabinetry I am interested in? It is advisable that homeowners have goals they want to achieve before choosing a remodelling professional.
- Do I have a budget in mind? You know better than anyone how much you can afford to spend, so set a budget and plan against it.
- Do I expect the contractor to meet a certain deadline? Kitchen remodelling takes extensive planning and construction, especially if you have chosen custom kitchen cabinetry over semi-custom models — meaning the timeline for completion may be longer than expected.
- Am I ready for daily disruptions the project may cause?
- How will I prepare meals while the work is being done?
For the Contractor
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have formal education, training, and professional affiliations on your resume?
- Are you a member in any trade groups or professional organizations? Professional memberships signify that a contractor keeps up with peers, and is interested in trends most beneficial to customers.
- Do you have a list of customers I can call with questions? All reputable home improvement professionals have a long list of satisfied customers they can refer a prospective client to for a referral. If not, then talk with another company.
One last question to ask is: Are you insured and licensed? This indicates professionalism, plus concern for worker and homeowner safety, and how a kitchen remodelling is handled each step in the process.
One of the biggest challenges for homeowners is space, or a lack of it. No matter how big a house looks before you move in, you soon realize the family room appears overwhelmed by the entertainment center, or the kitchen cupboards seem a little outdated for a growing family. If you find yourself in a similar predicament and believe a remodelling project is in long overdue, then do what hundreds of residents throughout the Greater Toronto Area have done — call the design experts at Parada Kitchens & Bathrooms for a FREE in-home consultation.
Custom Kitchen Cupboards and Other Ways to Maximize Space
In our experience, the first thing a homeowner asks is “How can we maximize space in a small kitchen?” Ultimately, giving a small kitchen a sense of greater space is a matter of two things: Perception, and Physical Changes in terms of floor plan and other design cues. Here are other considerations to talk about:
- Enhanced storage with custom kitchen cupboards. Regardless of space limitations, our design team can offer creative and unique kitchen storage solutions that not only allow you more options for storing food items, but also deftly hide small kitchen appliances and other gadgets until needed.
- Consider the benefits of white, not only in terms of wall and ceiling paint, but also for flooring and kitchen cupboards. White reflects light, thereby creating a sense of space and openness that is enhanced even more when stainless steel appliances are present.
- We also recommend utilizing as much natural lighting as possible. Some kitchens have small or a limited number of windows available — sometimes only one, in fact — but one option we like to talk about are small, tubular skylights that are unobtrusive and provide a tremendous amount of light from their position in the ceiling. Full skylights are popular, too, but are more expensive and require additional work.
- Sometimes, the best way to maximize space in any kitchen is to create more of it. This often means removing one or more walls between the kitchen and other rooms in the house, or building outward. Either option results in a bigger floor plan and creates more room for kitchen cupboards, a butler’s pantry, island, a restaurant style booth for casual meals, or any other number of features the designer and homeowner come up with. It is worth noting, however, that creating more physical space is the most expensive and time consuming option for homeowners. Why? Expanding the floor plan means not only relocating walls or building new ones, but also running electrical wires and re-routing or adding more plumbing fixtures. In any case, the design and installation professionals at Parada Kitchens & Bathrooms are here to assist you every step of the way.
- One of the most cost effective ways to maximize space in a small kitchen is to decide what you need in the kitchen, and clear out the rest of the clutter. You will be amazed at how many shelves in kitchen cupboards are available if you remove place settings you have not used in several years, or how much counter space can be reclaimed if the large toaster oven gathering dust gets tagged for a yard sale.
At Parada Kitchens & Bathrooms, our job is to help homeowners see the possibilities in their residence and find creative and affordable ways to take goals from a CAD drawing to real life. If you are interested in more information,