8 Most Popular Kitchen Layouts and Designs
Need help finding the right kitchen layout for your dream kitchen? Below are the top trending kitchen layouts. Whether you plan on a full kitchen remodel or just want to check out the latest kitchen interior design trends for 2020, our list will help you find out which layout is perfect for you!
The Top Trending Layouts
The right layout maximizes functionality and matches your unique aesthetic style. Your kitchen interior design depends entirely on the type of layout you have. Whether you have a large residential home with a spacious kitchen area or a small urban cozy urban space, find the right layout for you!
- The One Wall Layout – A Single line of cabinets against one wall with appliances
- Galley Kitchen – Small kitchen layout
- L-Shape Kitchen – Ideal for mid-sized kitchens and has more counter space
- U- Shape Kitchen Layout – Allows for more prep space
- G-Shape Kitchen Layout – Deluxe kitchen layout
- One Wall Layout with Kitchen Island – Expand on the one wall kitchen with a kitchen island
- Half Wall – Some urban apartments attempt to incorporate kitchen elements like a small stove or mini-fridge in a family room
- The Un-Kitchen – A minimalist way of “hiding” unsightly kitchen elements like the fridge
Each kitchen style is ideal for different spaces. For example, a small urban apartment may benefit from making a multipurpose room out of the kitchen. In other words, the kitchen, entertainment center, and workspace may all be one room with appliances hidden in cabinets.
On the other hand, a spacious luxury kitchen may have a large U-shaped kitchen and include a double dishwasher, ample eating space, and even a double island or butler’s pantry. Call the design experts at Parada about the best layout for your home. Our expert staff will be happy to find the most functional trending layout that matches your unique style and tastes.
The Work Triangle
Determine your work triable before choosing the layout for your kitchen remodel. What is the work triangle? You want to make a triangle between the key elements of your kitchen – food prep area, refrigerator, and stove. This work triangle helps you find the right layout. Consider your work triangle when you design your kitchen.
You may need to consider additional issues like a growing family, having an accessible wide open space, or even a space for pets. Do you need to add a workspace in your kitchen? Do you entertain often? What about energy efficiency and smart technology? Believe it or not, you need to consider many elements when designing your kitchen.
The professional design team at Parada Kitchens & Bathrooms prides itself on superior customer service and years of design experience. We will help you find the perfect layout for your kitchen remodels. Call our talented team today. We will be happy to answer any of your important questions. Contact us.