For many consumers, the most popular and in-demand home improvement is a new kitchen. Depending on the scope of work, such a renovation can be costly and comes to fruition only after years of diligent saving, frugal spending, and meticulous planning. Whether you are interested in a complete remodelling including new kitchen cabinetry, flooring, and counter tops, or something more “basic,” the professionals at Parada Kitchen & Bathrooms have the expertise and experience to bring your dreams to life thanks to our relentless pursuit of affordability, cutting edge designs, and high quality craftsmanship.
Because your home reflects your personality, each room should be designed and decorated accordingly. Few home improvements add as much beauty and functionality to a home as a kitchen renovation, especially when designed and installed by professionals with years of experience. Part of the reason we have been so successful is because we believe in educating homeowners about all stages of a kitchen renovation from start to finish. Some include the latest trends in kitchen cabinetry, the best flooring options to choose from, and which options and accessories best fit their budget and personal style.
Why Choose the Experts at Parada Kitchens & Bathrooms?
That is a good question. Rather than a boring sales pitch, consider these benefits:
- We manufacture and install only our custom cabinets and don’t use prefabricated cabinets build abroad.
- Our employees are licensed experts in their chosen field, from designers to carpenters to electricians to general building trades.
- We negotiate the best prices with local suppliers because we buy in large quantities, allowing us to pass savings to our customers.
- Parada Kitchen & Bathrooms offers a comprehensive warranty on workmanship and materials for all projects, including new kitchen cabinetry, countertops, and other features and accessories.
Kitchen Cabinetry and Other Question Topics for Homeowners and Contractors
For the Homeowner. Make sure to ask yourself:
- Is there a specific kind of kitchen cabinetry I am interested in? It is advisable that homeowners have goals they want to achieve before choosing a remodelling professional.
- Do I have a budget in mind? You know better than anyone how much you can afford to spend, so set a budget and plan against it.
- Do I expect the contractor to meet a certain deadline? Kitchen remodelling takes extensive planning and construction, especially if you have chosen custom kitchen cabinetry over semi-custom models — meaning the timeline for completion may be longer than expected.
- Am I ready for daily disruptions the project may cause?
- How will I prepare meals while the work is being done?
For the Contractor
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have formal education, training, and professional affiliations on your resume?
- Are you a member in any trade groups or professional organizations? Professional memberships signify that a contractor keeps up with peers, and is interested in trends most beneficial to customers.
- Do you have a list of customers I can call with questions? All reputable home improvement professionals have a long list of satisfied customers they can refer a prospective client to for a referral. If not, then talk with another company.
One last question to ask is: Are you insured and licensed? This indicates professionalism, plus concern for worker and homeowner safety, and how a kitchen remodelling is handled each step in the process.